In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, this Privacy Notice is issued.
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA.
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice American Beef S.A. of C.V. Indicates as responsible for obtaining, disclosing, storing, using, including access, handling, exploitation, transfer or disposal of personal data to the Personal Data Manager designated by American Beef S.A. of C.V. with address in Return Pablo Neruda No. 107 Complejo Industrial Chihuahua, Chihuahua Chih.
INFORMATION TO COLLECT AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
We inform you that American Beef S.A. of C.V. You may collect your information through different sources, either personally and / or directly provided by the Owner or by any other commercially available source of information or that are permitted by law.
The collection and processing of Personal Data of the Holder, including the Sensitive Personal Data that we may collect if necessary, and unless the Holder provides otherwise through the means described in this Privacy Notice is for the purpose of evaluating the requests of employment, hiring of employees, evaluation of contractors, proposals and contracting with suppliers of services and products, elaboration and management of commercial contracts, payment processes, as well as for the fulfillment of our labor, administrative, commercial and fiscal obligations establishment of bases of supplier data, development of new products and services, advice, marketing, promotion, contracting and placement of all types of services and products and / or improvement of our products and services and other obligations derived from any legal relationship between the Data holder Personal and American Beef SA of C.V.
OPTIONS AND MEANS THAT AMERICAN BEEF S.A. DE C.V. OFFERS PERSONAL DATA HOLDERS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
The personal data of the owner will be kept in strict confidentiality, in accordance with the security measures that American Beef S.A. of C.V. has implemented and those that in the future implement their policies and procedures, being prohibited its illegal disclosure and limiting its use to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
MEANS FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER.
The owner of personal data, may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, position, limitation of use, disclosure or revocation as of January 6, 2012, by written request sent via mail or email addressed to:
Person in charge of personal data
Retorno Pablo Neruda No. 107 Complejo Industrial Chihuahua, Chihuahua Chih.
Mediante solicitud por escrito que contenga la siguiente información.
1. Full name of the owner of personal data, address and email, to be able to communicate the response to your request.
2. The documents that prove the identity and, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner of the personal data.
3. The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
4. Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
5. In the case of requests for rectification of personal data, the owner must indicate the modifications to be made and provide the documentation supporting his request.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA.
American Beef S.A. de C.V. You can perform the data transfer to:
1. Third-party service providers for compliance with legal obligations acquired.
2. Third-party providers of research services, data analysis, sending information focused on the needs of the owner of personal data, as well as performing other financial services required or required by the owner of personal data.
3. Business partners with which American Beef S.A. of C.V. carry out agreements not contracts focused on the development of new products and / or services focused on improvement and according to their needs and research.
4. Other transmissions provided for in the aforementioned Law and its Regulations.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE.
Any change to this privacy notice will be reported to you through any of the following means:
Aviso en los estrados de American Beef S.A. de C.V.
2. Email provided by the owner of personal data.
3. Notices on the Internet portal of American Beef S.A. de C.V.
4. Any other means of public or private communication foreseen in the contracts that cover the operations carried out by
American Beef S.A. de C.V.